Follow Pre-Admission Instructions:
For your safety, please remember to follow all the instructions you were given by the nurse during the pre-operative phone call. It is very important not to eat or drink after the time you were instructed. If you were instructed to take medications, please take them with a very small sip of water. No chewing gum, candy, mints or ice chips.
The Morning of Surgery:
- Once you wake up, please use your Chlorhexidine Wipes as instructed.
- Do not put any lotions, powders, perfumes, makeup or jewelry on your body the day of surgery.
- Put on clean, loose fitting clothing to wear to the surgery center.
Checklist of Items to Bring the Day of Surgery:
- Insurance cards and photo ID
- Case for glasses/dentures